Is It Possible to Have a Lip Lift and Return Home in a Few Days Without my Husband Noticing? (photo)

I have a flat upper lip, and long, flat area between nose and upper lip. I have been getting restylane injections, but result is still not satisfactory.I was contemplating the permalip implant, but after research, I am sure that the lip lift is the best procedure for my issue. I live with husband and am unable to "disappear" for a few weeks to heal. Is the lip lift swelling much more noticeable than restylane injections? how long does it really take for the noticeable swelling to pass?

Lip surgery

I think you have beautiful lips and would not recommend any surgery. Just stay with the Restylane injections as these seem to be working for you.