Should I Repair My Lip Injury? (photo)

About 15 years ago, I sustained an injury on my upper lip. It healed to leave a bump on the red part of my lip that looks a little like a fat lip. I've been debating having something done with it, but my fear is that it will end up worse than it is. It is in an area of my lip that has natural contour and it also gets pulled tight when I smile. I've attached a picture. Can this be reliably repaired for an improvement, or should I just be happy with it as is?

Should I Repair My Lip Injury?

+1

Thanks for the question. Yes the projection seen on your red lip can be improved by some PS in your locality under local anesthesia. Wish you good luck

Dubai Plastic Surgeon