Lip injections in Portland, Oregon...?

I am 17 years old and looking at getting Lip injections. My parents are supportive and will be with me the whole time. I am looking for recommendations for a doctor in the Portland, Oregon area. I have attatched a picture of my lips and what I hope to achieve. Thoughts?

Beautiful Lips

+1

Whether you are 17 or 37, I would discourage you from getting any lip injections because you naturally have beautiful, full lips. If you still desire fuller lips and want to do something to help achieve this, I would start with makeup application to enhance the features you already have. I know this may not be what you wanted to hear, but I would be weary of anyone who would be willing to treat your lips. There are risks associated with any treatment, just please consider this when making your decision.

Rogers Dermatologist