How Much Does a Lip Injections Cost? Also How Much Does a Lip Enhancement Cost?

Cost of lip enhancement injections

+1

Juvederm, Restylane, or Belotero are the best options for enhancing lips. Typically only one syringe is necessary and we charge $500 for this treatment. Filler injections can be used to replace lost volume, define the vermilion borders and create a more youthful curl, elevate and lift the corners of the mouth, and correct vertical wrinkle lines. They can restore the natural contour of the upper and lower lip and enhance the Cupid’s bow area. Lifting the corners of the mouth gives a hint of a smile and reduces the “sad or angry look” when they are down turned. Please remember, your results depend upon the skill and experience of your physician injector. You can follow the video link below to see me injecting my wife’s lips with Restylane!

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip enhancement is very easy and affordable.

+1

Lip fillers such as resylane, juvederm or belotero do great and last about 4-6 months for roughly $550/syringe while permanent implants cost only $1500-2000 and take about 20 min to put in under local and are removable if needed. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

+1

Lip fillers can cost anywhere between $500 and $1200. It depends on the substance and volume used. I personally prefer surgical implants . They can cost around $2000 and are permanent and can be removed. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

How much are lip filler injections?

+1

Thank you for the question. Lip injections are priced according to the filler that is used. In most cases, this is Juvederm or Restylane.  In the SF Bay Area, the cost per syringe ranges from $500 to $700. The majority of patients only need one syringe.  Best of luck moving forward!

#San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgery #Lip Augmentation San Francisco

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon