Lip Injections at Age 16? (photo)

I am interested in having my upper lip enhanced. How much would it cost to get this done? Is it possible to get half a syringe of Juvederm since I don't need that much plumping up?

Lip Injections at a young age

+1

Injections of this type are usually done on people over 18 and if you should elect to do this procedure, your parent will need to consent to it on your behalf. With that being said, there are smaller size syringes available of both Restylane (.5ml) and Juvederm (.4ml so a bit less than a 1/2 size), which are both HA fillers often used in the lips. It is usually advisable to follow the natural shape of your lips, and I don't often recommend only injecting into just the top lip, because you can sometimes get a puffed up, fish pout look. So, please make sure you visit a very experienced injector, and don't search for prices, but experience. In my office this procedure would be $300-$325 (basically exactly 1/2 the price of a full syringe since it's about 1/2 the size) depending on if you were getting Restylane or Juvederm.

Lip augmentation at age 16

+1

The beauty of hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm, Restylane, or Belotero for lips is the ease of treatment AND the fact that it is not permanent if you are not satisfied with how you look after the treatment. In my practice, a full syringe is $500 and a half syringe is $350. Please remember, your results depend upon the skill and experience of your physician injector.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/juvederm/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon