Lip Injection to Look Like Angelina Jolie/Megan Fox?

Hi...I am planning to have lip injection but since my doctor asks me which areas I want to inject, I need to know where on my upper lip should I have juviderm injected to achieve a look like angelina jolie or megan fox...I like the look where upper lip is the same size as lower lip and I love anjelina jolie's and megan fox's upper lip shape.I would really appreciate it if you can tell me exactly where to have injections on my upper lip

Lip injections

+1

I think that best way to achieve certain changes in your lip that could be similar to the two actresses you posted is to go to an experiencde injector and be properly evaluated.

+1

This is a great question to pose to your injector.

• First off without seeing your lips it is impossible to advise you on how to shape and augment your lips to achieve the look you desire.
  • Second, if your injector isn't able to look at you and your lips and determine how to perform the procedure properly, you should seek a more experienced injector.
  • Last, Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie have very different lips. They both have plump lips but otherwise the shape is different.

You would benefit most by bringing in photos and discussing your goals with an experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist. They can tell you what is possible and counsel you on what you can expect from lip injections. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

+1

It sounds like your doctor is asking you which areas of your face you are interested in enhancing.  If your injector is experienced, he/she will know where to place the injections to try to achieve the result you seek.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you desire.

Kimberly Lee, MD