Lip Injection Disaster 10 Years Later?

I received filler in Japan, called hydrogel (nobody's ever heard of it). For ten years i have had little hard lumps not too noticeable however recently they began to migrate and now they seem settled again. This has brought out a few lines as it flattened one side of my upper lip. I am interested in a lip lift as it seems to be the only natural looking solution. My upper lip is very loose now, possibly from all the massaging over the years. any advice?

Lip augmentation

+1

The Hydrogel in the lips need to be removed as complete as possible, then procced with improving on the deformities of the lip.. May require multiple procedures.