Lip Injection Creases

Less than a week ago I had lip filler injections for the first time and love the look, except I now have creases around my mouth that was not there before, it looks a little aged in that area now , could it be the swelling has not gone down all of the way, or maybe this is the way I'll look if I get the lip injections?

Lip injection

+1

If you have recently been injected with filler to your lips, you  may have to give it some time to see the full effect. These creases may disappear.

Give it a month before any augmentation

+1

I would give it a month before any augmentation. You may have to have a bit more injected into the creases. You really shouldn’t have to put up with creases, if the other areas are all done evenly.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon