Lip Implants and Lip Injections? How Big Are Lip Implants? (photo)

Lip Implants

+1

I would recommend that you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for questions regarding your expectations and concerns. Lip implants come in several sizes.  This surgery, in many cases, can be done in an office setting.

Lip Implants and Lip Injections? How Big Are Lip Implants?

+1

Yikes, is all that I can say.  The enclosed photo shows ridiculously over blown lips that I can not agree with in any shape or form.  The lips have a certain aesthetic size and proportion and making them this large is neither aesthetic nor attractive and shame on whoever did this to this poor patient.  

I have performed many Lip Augmentations for over 20 years using fillers like Juvederm Ultra or Alloderm Lip Implants and have written scientific papers on the subject.  The lips can look full and naturally attractive if you understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty. Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Lip implants vs lip injections for lip augmentation

+1

Lip implants come in various sizes and varying amounts of injectable fillers, such as Restylane, can be used to augment lips. Immediately following either procedure the lips can appear significantly larger than they will once the swelling has subsided.  This process may take a few days or a few weeks.  If the swelling persists, or you should develop increasing pain, drainage or fevers, contact your doctor immediately.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Lip Implants

+1

Lip implants come in different sizes.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek that are also balanced for your face.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/

Lip Implants and Fillers

+1

Lip implants come in various sizes, none as large as what your photo shows. Possibly this photo shows your result just after injection of a hyaluronic acid filler. Some patients develop severe swelling after injection that should resolve in a few days.

Austin Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip implants

+1

Lip implants should not give results as seen in the photo you submitted.Deformities as you sent are usually due to injection of permanent substances.  Please clarify your question.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon