I had lip implants done 3 years ago. Now my mouth doesn't open normal it is so small. Im scared how can it be fixed?

The dentist couldn't even place a childs try in my mouth. doc placed them wrong and 1 year later took them out and immediately put them back in. my mouth doesn't open normal anymore. mouth size is so small The dentist couldn't place a tray in my mouth. I got very scared how do I open my mouth normal again it is to small?

Corner of Mouth Release

A corner of the mouth release(commissuroplasty) combined with fat grafting around it should help loosen the corners to gain more comfortable oral opening.