What is the Best Lip Implant Brand?

I've heard of Gore-tex , Advanta , Evera and Surgisil PermaLip. What are the differences between all of them?

Lip Implants/Augmentation

+2

Permalip is a permanent implant inserted surgically. Surgisil is another implant  which I prefer, as it provides better results.  I don't inject permanent fillers until better science and products are available.  Fat transfer for lip augmentation should also be considered.

Best Lip Implant -- Perma Facial Implant

+2

I have used 3 of the 4 implants you list.  Both Gore-tex and Advanta are ePTFE implants and I did not have problems with them.  But I have achieved greater patient satisfaction with the Perma Facial Implant (to the best of my knowledge PermaLip is not approved for use in the U.S.) by Surgisil and that would be my recommendation.  Unlike others, SurgiSil requires special training in order to use their implants.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Goretex implants, Evera and Permalip implants are all options for lip augmentation

+1

I have used goretex implant but I have found that the results are some what variable in my hands. For me permalip implants have given me the best results. Below is a video on perma lip augmentation:

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation San Diego

+1
Permalip (Surgisil) IS indeed approved for use in the U.S., and I believe results are better (more natural) than with ePTFE ( Gore-Tex). At your consultation, feel both, and decide. Surgisil very easy to remove if problem. Only three sizes available, and not easy to customize the augmentation with Permalip (silicone).

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com

Lip Implants are tailored to what you want to accomplish.

+1

I do all 3 of the currently available lip implants and we tailor it to what you want. From gortex to silicone to saline filled implants, they all do good in the right patient for roughly $1500-2000 per implant.  They are easy to put in and done under local alone so you can drive yourself home afterwards.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.drdavidhansen.com/lip-enhancement/index.php

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.