Can You Use 2 Different Lip Fillers in a 3 Month Period for Further Enhancement?

Would you use 2 diffrent lip fillers for eg Restylane and then Juvederm 3 months later for further enhancement? Or would you stick to Restylane because they still have it in the lips? The clinic I work at changes fillers and toxins according to the offers and prices. If a client has had Restylane injected elsewhere in the lips and we stock Teosyal or Juvederm, would you do the topup with either or would you order Restylane for her?

Lip fillers

+2

You can certainly use different fillers in the lip. It is really personal preference as to whcih product to use.

Using Different Fillers

+2

I see no problem with touching up Restylane with Juvederm. Both are hyaluronic acid products with similar enhancing effects. 

Hayley Brown, MD