How Soon Can I Get Lip Filler After a Bull Horn Lip Lift Aka Upper Lip Lift?

Hello there, It's almost one month since I got an upper lift along with rhinoplasty. I am wondering how soon can I get a little bit of Juvederm on upper and lower lips? Should the top be avoided at all costs? I'm wondering if the filler can make it heavy, causing it to droop. Yes or no? I just want a little bit to make them look younger. Thanks

Lip filler after lip lift

+1

At 4 weeks after a lip lift, you may still be fairly swollen and it may be a good idea to wait a few months before considering a lip filler procedure.

+1

Hi,

I would wait about 6 to 8 weeks for all the swelling to subside. You can try juvaderm or restalyne to enhance your upper lip. See links below for further explanation.

Best.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Filler after upper lip lift

+1

1. consult your surgeon if you are happy with the result

2.If you going to ask someone else to do it wait at least 6 weeks.

3.Be conservative the first time

David Evdokimow, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon