My Lower Lip is Disfigured After Cancer Operation for Carcenoma- How Can I Fix This?

My Lower Lip is Disfigured After Cancer Operation for Carcenoma

My lower lip is disfurged after carcinoma resection, now what?

+1

Photos would be helpful but you may want to see several facial plastic surgeons as well as general plastic surgeons that do reconstructive facial surgery.  These are the same types of surgeons that would most likely do the cancer resection, so you may get a referral from the surgeon who did your cancer surgery.  Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Lip deformity

+1

There are many techniques available to a plastic surgeon to correct lip deformity after trauma or cancer surgery. It will depend on what is the functional and the cosmetic problem. Then a plan is made with you to correct and reconstruct

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.