Is Lip Augmentation Safe During Pregnancy if Injected with Silikon 1000?

Im 4 month pregnant and just had my lips augmented with Silikon1000 by a good doctor, I did not mention to him about being currently 4 month pregnant. My lips look beautiful, I love the results. However, I'am very concerned! I wonder if it could harm my unborn baby in any kind of way?. It was just augmented in my lips. Can you please tell me if its going to affect my baby or not. If so why/how? Thank.

Lip augmentation during pregnancy

+1

The chance of the Silikon 1000 used in your lip augmentation of causing harm to your baby is somewhat close to zero.  Anything can and does happen but I think you can relax about this.  Good luck with your baby!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon