What lip augmentation procedure has this model had done? (photo0

This is an Internet model who has undergone major lip augmentation and re shaping. It appears to be permanent since her lips looked the same for a couple of years. Definite increase of height on top lip, especially the outer sides/border. And overall size. We are all dying to know (and get the same amazing results!)

Lip augmentation surgery

I could not see any scars as the photos were not close. This all could be done with injectable fillers, but maintenance would have to be done. Models in my practice come in often for maintenance much more the ordinary patients. They also have Botox so that they do not get wrinkles.

I do not find these lips attractive as they are too big, but some of my patients like this look especially now around halloween.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon