How can I Achieve Lip Augmentation Like Megan Fox?

Does anyone know what Megan Fox injected into her lips? I am very impressed with how her lips have turned out. They are quite large, but don't look overly fake. I am lucky enough to have quite full lips comapared to a lot of people but I would like them a little larger. How would this be achievable..

Lip Augmentation With Juvederm

+1

Hyaluronic fillers like Juvederm work quite well for lip augmentation. Hyaluronic acid is a natural sugar found in the body. However the actual gel injection is non-animal derived to prevent the risk of allergic reactions. Juvederm comes as two basic consistencies. Juvederm is actually the same as Juvederm Ultra. There is also Juvederm Ultra Plus, which is more viscous because their is a higher degree of cross linking. Juvederm Ultra Plus gives results that are firmer. This may be able to help approximate the look that you are referring to with Megan Fox. But you will need to speak to your dermatologist in more depth about what you'd like to accomplish and what course of action would lead to the best outcome overall for you. 

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

+1

Thanks for your question.  I cannot say exactly what Megan Fox had done to her lips to achieve the augmentation, however, lip augmentation is typically achieved with injectable fillers.  There are different types of injectable fillers, some temporary and one permanent, all of which when injected properly by an experienced, board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon, can give excellent results.  It is important that the physician you consult have an appreciation and understanding of lip anatomy and lip aesthetics so as to avoid over-filled, unnatural-appearing lips. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD

Lip augmentation

+1

I do not know for sure what Megan Fox had palced in her lips, but quite commonly I place fillers like restylane or Perlane in the lips to provide augmentation.  There are more permanent products as well.

Depends on what your lips look like to start with.

+1

Megan Fox probably chose her parents very carefully [ie she has a good genetic background].

If your lips and central face are kind of like hers, then there is a pretty good chance you could approximate her appearance using a filler like Juvéderm®.

Then hire her makeup artist, photo studio, and Photoshop wizard to do the finishing touches and Voilla! you might wind up looking just like Megan Fox [or even better].

While you are at it, adopt Ms. Fox's good habits [don't see any sun damage on her, and she sure does not look like a smoker.]

Kevin C. Smith, MD
Niagara Falls Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

The best method of Lip Augmentation, IMHO, is to use Alloderm Lip Implants which I have used for this purpose for over 15 years.  be sure to find a plastic and cosmetic surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of the lips and facial beauty to avoid distorted, over filled or duck lips which are unattractive.  

Lips like Megan Fox sometimes can be achieved with Restylane/Juvederm.

+1

Fillers are what most celebrities get done to make their lips fuller.  Restylane and juvederm are the most common temporary fillers ($550/syringe) and lip implants are done for a more permanent look ($1500-2000/implant). Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

+1

Hi,

Pictures of celebrities are ALWAYS touched up in magazines, so its difficult to say how much is augmentation and how much is photoshop.... however, this can be done with injectable fillers such as juvaderm and silicone.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS