Should I Get Lip Augmentation? I Feel Like my Lips Are Not in the Middle and I Feel Weird Wearing Lipstick, Any Advice? (photo)

I have been feeling self conscious about my lips for a few years now and my sister has said things about it too when we do our makeup....I feel like my lips are not in the middle and it's even more noticeable when I put on lipstick. Should I look into lip augmentation? Botox? Not sure what to do or if u should just try to stop worrying about it? Thanks

Asymmetrical upper lip

+1

From the photos, it looks like you have a bump in the upper lip on your left side. Do you feel a lump in your lip? You need to see a surgeon to see what the treatment alternatives would be.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon