Will Lip Agumentation or Lip Lift Procedure Effect the Shape of the Nose?

i have undergone ortho gnatic surgery 2 months back my uper lip is covering my teeth. while smiling i have to drag my lips to show my teeth it making my nose widenig due to this i am looking ugly is there any way to show my teeth while smiling with out flaring(widening) of my nose if i go for lip augmentation or lip lift procedure will there any effect on my nose please suggest me looking for ur reply thank you

Lip shortening

+1

It may be that the main reason for the lip covering your teeth is not that the lip itself is too long, but that the height of the maxillary bone is too short.  Speak with your orthognathic surgeon about this, to determine the correct reason for the issue.  Bony deficiency would best be treated with an osteotomy and bone graft, I'd think.

All the best

+1

Orthognathic survey can change the maxilla and as such cause alterations to the nose, lips and chin.  Be sure that the plastic and cosmetic surgeon, you choose, understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, attractive face.  Lip lifts can cause a change in the mouth height and as such, I prefer Lip Augmentations using Alloderm implants or Fillers like Restylane or Juvederm.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com