What are these lines in top of my cheeks caused by? (Photo)

I'm 15 years old and I have these really ugly wholes in my upper cheecks how can i get rid of them? Why are they there?

"Holes" in Cheeks

+1
Thank you for the question and your photos. The "holes" you see are the natural contours of the cheek bone and cheek fat pads. Different people have different facial shapes and sizes.  In some patients, they find these contours unpleasing and seek aesthetic enhancements (e.g., fillers, implants, etc.). At this point, you are too young for such treatments. However, as you get older, these may be helpful for you.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon