Line Down One Cheek After Perlane?

I had perlane in cheeks two weeks ago and still have pumps at injection sites and a line down my cheek from one site to the other on ONE cheek. Dr says its not product as she felt it and its soft but may be an allergic reaction or inflammation and to try claritin, but why would it only be one cheek? I'm supposed to get a little more perlane in that same cheek in a couple weeks as more is needed on that side. If pumps and line is still there could they be corrected/covered with next treatment?

Perlane and swelling/lines

+2

It is very difficult to answer your question without first viewing pictures or seeing you in person for assessment. You should consider posting pictures - and also expect swelling the first week or longer post-Perlane injections.