I went to a surgeon to get BBL; he told me it won't take because of scar tissue from past Lipo, Is there anything i can do?

Liposuction and BBL

+1
If you have scar tissue, it might be harder to harvest, but I have done secondary augmentation without a problem.

Brazilian Butt Lift Possible after Liposuction of Butt

+1
Although there might be less take of transferred fat because of your prior procedure you should still see some improvement with a BBL in experienced hands. Make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

+1
I could not comment directly on this, other than to say 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction or Brazilian buttlift.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.