My 3 year old got burned by hot tea. He went through grafting and we used silicon gel and pressure garment for 5 months. (photo)

the scar is getting bigger day by day what should we do.

Keloids

+1
Hi Ekansh, your son has developed keloid scars as a result of the accident. The best course of treatment is surgery to excise the keloids. Due to the multiple scars and locations, it will probably have to be done in stages.  If the keloids are growing, you should address them sooner rather than later or they will get bigger. I would recommend that you research plastic surgeons in your area that specialize in keloids and that offer a secondary treatment along with the surgery, such as superficial radiation therapy. Otherwise there is a chance of recurrence. Good luck to you and your son.