Limit to Amount of CC's Injected During Brazilian Butt Lift?

I want the fat to be taken from both ab sections, bra buldge, muffin top, and my flanks. I dont have alot to the point there will be alot left over, but I do know there is enough to do the procedure. But I want the biggest result possible, what exactly is the limit? And will they tell me I need to come back again to do more or can it all be removed at once since I don't have an extreme amount of fat?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hi there-

The limits on volume grafted in a Brazilian Butt Lift procedures would include your availability of fat in the areas to be harvested, the elasticity of the tissues in the buttock area, and the blood supply available in the buttocks area.

In experienced hands, volumes ranging from 300 to 1200 cc might be successfully grafted into each cheek in order to achieve your desired improvement. 

It is very rare in my practice to need to do the procedure twice.

What Is The Range Of CCs Of Fat Necessary For A Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Jade, Thank you for your question.  The least amount of fat I have ever put in a buttocks augmentation is 300 ccs, and the most I have put in is 1,000.  To do this, you have to put it at different levels and you have to spread it around so that the cells will gain a blood supply during the critical period of fat cell viability.  How much you can put in at one time depends on the size of the person and the dimensions of their existing buttocks.  I have an incredible fat harvesting system from the Denver Nasal Splint Company which allows me to harvest cells quickly and is self-washing.  This decreases the amount of anesthesia time, and allows for a much quicker Brazilian butt lift. 

Liposuction of abs, bra bulge, muffin top and flanks, depending on the amount of fat in each area, in general should be sufficient to give your surgeon enough packed and washed viable fat cells to give you a reasonable Brazilian butt lift. 

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock Enhancement

+1

fat transfer to the buttock for enhancement depend on how much fat you have in other unwanted areas of the body to give.

buttock enhancement is more than just fat transfer, it also involves accentuating the curges and removing fat where it interfer with the buttock definition.

As for haow much can be put in the buttocks in one session abot 800-100 cc in each buttock. the technique of fat transfer is more important on the long run

Volume of Fat Transferred to the Buttocks in a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The volume of fat transferred to the buttocks in a Brazilian Butt Lift would depend on your present buttock anatomy and distribution and the look you want. Anywhere from 500 cc to 1200 cc plus may need to be placed in each buttock cheek. That means that much more than that (1,000 to 2,400 cc) would need to be liposuctioned under low suction and separated to yield presumably living, intact fat cells for grafting.

How this is done is up to each surgeon in the exercise of their clinical judgment and experience.