Does LiLash Have Side Effects?

Can LiLash cause any side effects? Do they go away if I stop using it?

Lilash side effects

+1

Lilash is suspected to contain an irritating preservative that cause some problematic issues for some users.

If you have severe or persistent side effects or any eye swelling, I'd recommend you see an ophthalmologist - your eye health is something you don't want to take lightly.

Most likely, the side effects will stop once you stop using the product. Any product used around the eye which comes into contact with the eye itself can cause different levels of irritation or redness.

Certainly any blistering, infectious material collection, tear blockage or pain needs to be brought to the attention of an eye doctor immediately.

La Jolla Ophthalmologist