I would like some work done on bulbous nose. What would price range be like? Would payment plan be an option? (Photo)

I would like for the bottom half of my my nose. (Bulbous tip) to be slimmer and I guess I don't know. I just want something done so its just not as big. I have to leave for the navy soon so I guess I can start saving up once I'm in. I need to know if I could remove that extra cartilage sometime this year and how much would it cost. If I can get that part done by the winter. Maybe in a year or so I can worry about narrowing the bridge if need. So about how much should I need saved. To get this.

Rhinoplasty candidate to narrow the bridge and tip

The rhinoplasty procedure would involve narrowing the nasal bones with osteotomies, narrowing the nasal tip, and an alar plasty to narrow the wide nostrils. This is a full rhinoplasty, not a tip-rhinoplasty.

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

African American Rhinoplasty.

You can have just the lower third made smaller as long as u realize the upper 2/3 will look wider, and can be addressed later. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who is very familiar with AA rhinoplasty. 

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Rhinoplasty Cost

Congrats on your interest in improving your nasal appearance. You would benefit from a full rhinoplasty including tip work and nasal ala reductions. Cost varies between surgeons. Most of us offer financing options. I would recommend meeting with a few surgeons to get a feel for price range as well as appearance expectations.

David Shifrin, MD

680 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago , IL 60611