I would like some work done on bulbous nose. What would price range be like? Would payment plan be an option? (Photo)

I would like for the bottom half of my my nose. (Bulbous tip) to be slimmer and I guess I don't know. I just want something done so its just not as big. I have to leave for the navy soon so I guess I can start saving up once I'm in. I need to know if I could remove that extra cartilage sometime this year and how much would it cost. If I can get that part done by the winter. Maybe in a year or so I can worry about narrowing the bridge if need. So about how much should I need saved. To get this.

Rhinoplasty candidate to narrow the bridge and tip

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure would involve narrowing the nasal bones with osteotomies, narrowing the nasal tip, and an alar plasty to narrow the wide nostrils. This is a full rhinoplasty, not a tip-rhinoplasty.

African American Rhinoplasty.

+1
You can have just the lower third made smaller as long as u realize the upper 2/3 will look wider, and can be addressed later. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who is very familiar with AA rhinoplasty. 

Rhinoplasty Cost

+1
Congrats on your interest in improving your nasal appearance. You would benefit from a full rhinoplasty including tip work and nasal ala reductions. Cost varies between surgeons. Most of us offer financing options. I would recommend meeting with a few surgeons to get a feel for price range as well as appearance expectations.

Cheers!! 

David Shifrin, MD