Can I look like this again? Do I really have to wait a year? (photo)

I feel very sad. Too much was taken out of my nose, can it be fixed quickly, the changes are making me feel ill! I am only 3 months post op. I can wait another 3 but really don't want to wait a year. My bridge has been changed too :-( This was my 4th nose job, only to correct the breathing but other changes have been made, clearly. I understand the need to wait, but my nose tip will only get pointier which is so different to how I was. I am mixed race and liked the way I looked with a more bulbous nose.

Can I look like this again? Do I really have to wait a year?

+1

After so many rhinoplasties, give yourself the full year.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Appropriate interval between revision rhinoplasty procedures

+1

While I certainly understand your desire to correct your nose as soon as possible, especially if you've already had 4 prior rhinoplasties, the safest and best option for you is to wait a full year before pursuing another revision. This will allow your skin and nose sufficient time to recover and for the blood supply and lymphatics to be restored for another surgery. Although 1 year seems like a long time now, in the scheme of your lifetime it will be worth it to wait that amount of time to get the best results possible for your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD