Why Do These Look Like Torpedos? There is No Slope, Just a Huge Bump. Are These Messed Up? (photo)

I got these done july 10, so it's been 5 days... I had 330ccs put in, saine smooth, mod profile. I also had my "tails" liposuctioned, hence the black and blue. These are sitting incredibly high and the "tops" are bothering me. I haven't ever seen pictures that look like mine- riding high but with a huge bump? I currently do not wear any bra due to the horrendous discomfort of the lipo'd area. Is that top puffyness "torpedo" look going to go away or do I already have a capsular contraction?

Healing time after breast implants

+1

Healing takes time and patience, which nobody has!  It will take three or more months for the breast to settle.  Especially, when you consider the added insult of the liposuction to the axilla.  Being able to almost place your chin on your breast is very common.  You will gradually see them drop into position and be less pointy.  It will take longer if they have been put behind the muscle.  You are where you should be at this point.

Good luck and thank you for the question

Sincerely,

Anire Okpaku MD FACS

Early after Breast Augmentation Surgery

+1

You are still very early in the recovery phase.  As your body recovers from surgery, the implants will likely settle into the pockets and you will see that the shape will change as this occurs.

I suggest that you be patient and continue your follow up appointments with your doctor to allow him/her to get your through the recovery process.

The shape of your breasts will change in the weeks to come

+1
Hello, There will be a few changes in the shape of your breasts that you will see over the next handful of weeks as healing progresses. Including decrease in the upper pole swelling and relaxation of the center and lower pole. Together these changes will result in a more natural shape. All the best, Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD