I would like to know if there is treatment possible for my nose. It is quite crooked & I find it very hard to breathe

A few years ago i had quite a bad fall off of my mountainbike and i hit my face pretty hard off the ground. Now that im nearly 20 i have noticed a fair bit of change over the years. My eyes have become uneven and my nose to one side. im finding it quite hard to breathe at night and i have lost what self-esteem towards the opposite sex and i avoid public meeting and going out. I really feel its holding me back because i would normally be a lot of fun to be around..

Septorhinoplasty for crooked nose and deviated septum

+1
The septoplasty procedure and rhinoplasty procedure are two completely separate operations. A septoplasty is performed for medical necessity  when there  is obstructing cartilage and bone blocking the airflow. A rhinoplasty is performed for a crooked nose and to make cosmetic changes in the nose. For many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link below  to our rhinoplasty  photo gallery

Crooed Nose and Hard to Breathe

+1
From your description a septorhinoplasty with reduction of your nasal fractures can be done to improve the form and function of your nose. I need to see pictures as described on my website to make more specific suggestions.

+1
    From your description, you would likely benefit from nose surgery to both straighten your nose and improve breathing.

+1
Based on the information you have given, you appear to be a candidate for a Septoplasty/ Rhinoplasty.  You described nasal deformity resulting from trauma, with airway obstruction.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam, and to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD