What Would It Look Like if the Silicone is Removed After Years of Having the Implant in the Nose?

I am asian female and just had a small silicon L-shaped implant with alar trimming and told them to make it look natural. I did it for my job, i work as a model. at first i don't like the idea of Rhinoplastry because it is sometimes untonicable in pictures how low my bridge was (it is actually not that low) and wide my alars.. In the future i would want to remove this plastic. Just want to ask if the bridge of my nose will still look the same? My alars wont cause its already trimmed. Thanks

Appearance after Removal Nasal Silicone Implant

+1

With removal of the implant you will lose the increased projection and definition it provided, but your nose may not be identical to it's pre-op appearance. If your not having problems with the implant in the future, I would discourage you from having it removed.

Removing a silastic implant

+1

If you want to remove the implant, you will more likely return to your preoperative appearance if the sooner you remove it. Th longer it stays there, the more the tissues will mold themselves around the implant. It can be difficult to correct a problem related to a long-standing implant (more than a few years).

Charles S. Lee, MD, FACS

Removing nasal implants

+1

If the dorsal onlay implant is removed, you may have significant flattening afterwards.  It may loopk like your pre-treatment flatness or slightly worse.