Hi, I Would Like to Know the Price of a BBL

I am 21yrs old mother of a 4yr old. I am 5'4 142lbs Waist 30.5" waist at navel 37" hips 40.5" breast 38".. most of my weight is in my stomach.with these information could you quote a price?

Hi There,

Here’s a link the average cost of Brazilian Butt Lift reported by our community members:
http://www.realself.com/brazilian-butt-lift/cost

Hopefully this helps!
Lori
Real Self team

In Dominican Republic from 3,500 to 3,900 dollars

+1

Liposuction of full back, all your abdomen  and fat transfered to your butts , in Dominican Republic a board certified PS should charge from 3,500 to 4,000 dollars including all medical expenses, lab test, anesthesia, one post op garment, x rays.

Be sure to look a PS experienced in BBL

+1

There is probably a huge range here in the US from $6000 to $15000.  The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent and highly variable.  It is important to get the Brazilian buttlift correct the first time.  This will end up saving you the most money.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA