Hi, I Would Like to Know the Price of a BBL

I am 21yrs old mother of a 4yr old. I am 5'4 142lbs Waist 30.5" waist at navel 37" hips 40.5" breast 38".. most of my weight is in my stomach.with these information could you quote a price?

Hi There,

Here’s a link the average cost of Brazilian Butt Lift reported by our community members:

Hopefully this helps!
Real Self team

BBL Price

Prices varies from Surgeon and location, in DR the total price (surgeon's fees, anesthesia fees and facility fees) for this surgery will be from 3000 - 4000 depending of the areas that needs liposuction and if performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I would recommend you first to decide where you want to have your surgery done, and then pick a few Surgeons and consult until you find someone you feel you can trust. make sure to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who perform his surgeries in an accredited facility

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Dr. Luis Redondo

In Dominican Republic from 3,500 to 3,900 dollars

Liposuction of full back, all your abdomen  and fat transfered to your butts , in Dominican Republic a board certified PS should charge from 3,500 to 4,000 dollars including all medical expenses, lab test, anesthesia, one post op garment, x rays.

Be sure to look a PS experienced in BBL

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

There is probably a huge range here in the US from $6000 to $15000.  The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent and highly variable.  It is important to get the Brazilian buttlift correct the first time.  This will end up saving you the most money.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA