I would like to know how much is the Brazilian but lift because I am traveling far I am in Connecticut?

+1

The fees change from city to city, from surgeon to surgeon. Without a consultation of some sort it is really difficult to give an accurate determination of your pricing. While pricing is important it is paramount that you find a surgeon worth your goals.

My best advice to you would be to set up an in person consultation with an accredited surgeon. Every one’s body dimensions are different, and an accredited surgeon will be able to give you a specific answer.

I would like to know how much is the Brazilian buttlift because I am traveling far I am in Connecticut?

+1

The Brazilian buttlift can range from $6000 to $15000 or more.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian butt lift

+1

The fee for a brazilian butt lift will vary from surgeon to surgeon and from region to region of the country. make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt lift is more of a body contouring surgery than just putting fat in the buttocks. Choosing the right doctor with experience is very important for the success of the surgery and optimal results.

The cost varies as to how much liposuction is needed, and time in the operating room, preparing the fat optimally for transfer. Price is important but choosing the right doctor is more important and post surgical follow up is more important.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Cost for BBL

+1

thanks for your question. Currently we are having a BBL special for $7900 all inclusive. We have many out of town patients and can assist you with your travel plans if needed. Good luck and take care!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon