I would like to know if I require a lift? I only want implants to give more volume and to be firmer (photo)

Hi I'm twenty three years old have four kids I want to get breast I'm plants to give my breast more volume and to be more firm. I am looking to go a good size please tell me if I require a lift as that would be my last option thank you

Breast Lift

+1
Based on the photo you have provided, I would recommend a lift. You have enough tissue in your breasts to achieve a good result with a lift alone. Whether the lift is combined with implants or not depends on how much volume you would like. 

London Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1
Based on your photo, I would definitely offer you a lift.  In my opinion, the real question is whether you need an augment.  With a lift, the internal tissue can be moved higher and you have a lot of tissue to do this.  It will depend on your goals.  See a BC PS in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast lift

+1
Thank you for the question and pictures.

In your case I do believe that a breast lift would benefit your breast, an implant would definitely give yu volume and enhancement as well.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Is a lift required?

+1
Based on the photos provided, I would say that a lift is definitely required.  Implants without a lift would result in an unacceptable appearance.  Please seek consultation with a qualified Plastic Surgeon.  Best of luck!

Janet Turkle, MD

I would like to know if I require a lift? I only want implants to give more volume and to be firmer (

+1

If you just have implants your breasts will look the same, the nipples pointing south... Best to think about a lift+implants. See a few boarded PSs in your city/state..//

You need to have lift

+1
Your picture show low nipple and your breast tissue touching chest wall. Implant will give you bigger breast ,but more sagging.  

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Implants versus Implants PLUS Lift

+1
Based on your pictures, it appears that you would achieve the best results with an augmentation plus a mastopexy (lift).  The reason is that placing implants does not "lift" the breasts, it only adds volume.  The lift, will help improve the shape and reposition the nipple/areola complex to a more youthful position. 

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Lift

+1

The short answer is that implants do not lift anything and you would benefit from a lift.  If the nipple is below the bottom of the breast( which yours is) then you would benefit from a lift with or without implants

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon