I would like to know if it is possible to lift around my buttoks without any injections or fat transfers? (photo)

I am 23 y/o i am a mother of 3 and i noticed after there birth my body has changed drastically one being my butt its dropped several inches and is misshaped i have a very good size so i do wish to enlarge it just lift and shape it

I would like to know if it is possible to lift around my buttocks without any injections or fat transfers?

+1

There are several forms of buttlifts that do not involve injections or fat transfers.

I perform about 500 buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock Lift

+1

Although fat transfer and buttock implants can significantly perk up and lift the buttock there does exist actual "buttock lift" procedures that involve cutting and lifting and/or tucking similar to a tummy tuck. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon buttock augmentation specialist who can help determine your best option. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD