I'd like to have Liposuction in february 2014. What is the cost and what does it include? (photos)

My tummy and my (men ) boobs please be getting in good condition plz. is it posible in mid february to be done, what the price will be, and in what thime its done, so the totaal price for surgery and the stay in recovery house include medecine andd nurs care after the surgery, meself i can take care for the fligt amsterdam // Santo dimingo, from there visa versa transport include the fare cost, Thanks for you coroperation to help me, best regards Kees olsthoorn
Here are link to doctors who perform Liposuction and a cost comparison

I'd like to have Liposuction in february 2014. What is the cost and what does it include?

+1

These procedures may cost $6000 on the low end.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Liposuction

+1

Fees vary from office to office - also they may vary based on what procedure needs to be done to give you the best result possible.  I would find board certified Plastic Surgeons at you destination site and go in for more then one consultation so you will be fully informed about what is the best approach for you

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon