I would like to know how much a nose job would cost and how long It'd take to heal?

I have a deviated septum that is causing breathing problems and am looking into getting surgery to remedy the situation.
Here is a link to the costs of Rhinoplasty in your area. 

Rhinoplasty cost

+1
Rhinoplasty usually costs at least $10,000 for a surgeon with expertise in this area.  It may be more if you have functional breathing issues that require additional procedures or if you are a revision rhinoplasty case. Select your surgeon carefully based on their credentials, photographs, personality and office team. Healing takes about six months, but can vary.