Like my Thighs So Far After my Lipo, but I Still See a Small Saddlebag on Outer Thighs?

I had liposuction on my thighs and I'm liking the results, it's only been three weeks. I don't want to be inpatient but as I look at fly thighs, I still see a small saddlebag on both of my outer thighs and even more when looking at the back of my thighs. Could this be because I'm still swollen, even though I don't feel swollen and that specific area doesnt hurt compare to the rest of my thigh? I had a previous procedure for the same problem Almost six years ago.

Still healing

+1

Three weeks is still early in your healing process.  You are likely still swollen.  Be patient and be sure to keep your follow up appointments with your surgeon so you can discuss your progress.  Good luck!

Katy Plastic Surgeon