3 Weeks After Rhino, Will my Nose Get Smaller and More Refined Than Already Is?

I really dont think a really small and thin nose would good on me because i have strong chin ....... already feels like is already mine i dont really feel nothing uncomfortable.... just a little numbness on the tip... ?? answer please

Rhinoplasty at three weeks

At three weeks, the nose is still quite swollen and needs to heal. This may take several months and up to a year for the final result. Be patient.

Ask your Rhinoplasty Surgeon that question as he/she knows what was down to your nose during the Rhinoplasty.

Nose refinement with further rhinoplasty healing

I think there is no question that at just three weeks after a rhinoplasty, your nose will get more defined as swelling subsides. How much more refined it will get, however, remains to be seen.

3 Weeks After Rhino

3 weeks post surgery is still very early in the healing process - it is very likely that your nose will continue to get more refined

Sam Naficy, MD