3 Weeks After Rhino, Will my Nose Get Smaller and More Refined Than Already Is?

I really dont think a really small and thin nose would good on me because i have strong chin ....... already feels like is already mine i dont really feel nothing uncomfortable.... just a little numbness on the tip... ?? answer please

+1

Ask your Rhinoplasty Surgeon that question as he/she knows what was down to your nose during the Rhinoplasty.

Nose refinement with further rhinoplasty healing

+1

I think there is no question that at just three weeks after a rhinoplasty, your nose will get more defined as swelling subsides. How much more refined it will get, however, remains to be seen.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplasty at three weeks

+1

At three weeks, the nose is still quite swollen and needs to heal. This may take several months and up to a year for the final result. Be patient.

3 Weeks After Rhino

+1

3 weeks post surgery is still very early in the healing process - it is very likely that your nose will continue to get more refined

Sam Naficy, MD