I would like to get my lips plumped up what product do you recommend?

Is profiling necessary to get plumper lips or should I just get plumper lips by just injecting into the lip? What product do you think is best?

Lip augmentation with filler

+1

I like to use Juvederm for the lips. It is very soft, and yields a great looking and natural result. I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, or dermatologist. They are all great choices. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com

Plumper lips

+1

For fuller lips, a hyaluronic acid based filler such as Juvederm or Restalyne would be a great option for you. These products are nice because they are not permanent and can be removed/dissolved if you are unhappy with your result. These products when injected properly can give you a very natural looking pouty lip.

Rogers Dermatologist

Plumper lips

+1

A nice choice for lip augmentation is Juvederm Ultra. This is a hyaluronic acid filler, which gives a soft and natural augmentation; in addition, it can be fully reversed. Volubella is not FDA approved and is not commercially available in the United States at this point.

Lip

+1

I suggest a hyaluronic acid as it is not permanent and can be reversed if needed. I like volubella for the lips as it lasts longer than other products