I'd like to get it done on my inner upper legs,the upper backside of my legs and my love handles about 3" in each place.

question about lipo laser How many times would I need to get the lip laser done to get these results? I'm 22 I had a baby 2 years ago. 5'6.5 weight 135 want to weight 125. I work out at least 3 times a week. What are the risk Will it help stretch marks Whats least amount and most amount of inches lost in one treatment. Can it effect my skin negatively Could i get treatments done around 6pm then work out around 7am Will i still have good results? The place I would go to is only 30 min treatments

Uncertain of technique

I am uncertain of what technique to which you are referring. 

It sounds as though this is a non-surgical procedure.

Anything other than true liposuction, with the exception of CoolSculpting, will most likely leave disappointing results.

Since many of these technologies deliver little results, little change is done, and workouts are probably okay afterwards.

True liposuction, whether laser or non-laser, should only need to be done once.

After real liposuction, it is advised not to exercise immediately after.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.