I Would Like to Know if my Aspirations Are Achievable by Rhinoplasty or Not, I Want to Know if It is Worth It?

I am a 22 years old male.the thing that make me hate my nose is how far my tip is from my face, making my nose really long.i have been considering rhinoplasty for the past few years but i am still not sure a nose job will make it better. i want to know if it is possible to make my nose shorter (closer to my face) without ending up with an over-rotated tip and a pig nose.also my second concern is how natural will it look because nose jobs sometimes are so obvious which is really unattractive.....

I would like to know if my aspirations are achievable with rhinoplasty?

+1

It is possible to deproject the nose and obtain an aesthetically pleasing result that appears natural and complements your facial features. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. They may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of your nose and give you an idea how the final result of surgery may appear. After establishing good communication, you will get a good idea of what is possible with a rhinoplasty. When choosing a surgeon, look for board certification, credentials, a good amount of before and after photos showcasing their results, and great patient testimonials. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Achieveable Rhinoplasty But Requires After Surgery Patience

+1

While you have not posted pictures, the general concept of what you want to achieve in your rhinoplasty (tip shortening without much rotation) is achieveable. But like every rhinoplasty patient, the aesthetic recovery is protracted and it will take much longer to see the final result that you probably currently envision. (6 months or more)

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplasty for overly projecting nose

+1

One of the main goals of the rhinoplasty is decrease the projection of  the nose especially when there is an overly projecting tip.   It's important have realistic expectations with the amount of change that can occur. Virtual rhinoplasty imaging is also good way to get an idea what can be accomplished and is available on our website. Please see the link below for examples of overly projecting noses we have reduced our practice.

Rhinoplasty #rhinoplasty #drbustillo #plastic surgery

+1

You should visit a surgeon that has experience with rhinoplasty. Without a picture, it's very difficult to know if what you are asking for is achievable.

Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon