I Would Like a More Feminine Looking Nose, is This Possible?

i have always wanted a smaller nose what would you suggest to get a more feminine nose? thankyou.

+1

Yes, of course.  The nasal bridge could be reduced and the nasal tip refined.  Be sure that the Rhinoplasty Surgeon you select understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, attractive and feminine nose.  

Rhinoplasty

+1

If you want a more feminine rhinoplasty, you have to be more specific about what you want.  I mean  what defined more feminine? Do you want a lower profile?  This is something to discuss during consultation.

How To Achieve A More Feminine Looking Nose

+1

With all the advances in technology and techniques in plastic surgery almost anything is possible these days. You mention that you would like a more feminine and smaller nose, but smaller does not necessarily mean "feminine" as there are other factors to consider such as shape and angle.  Everyone has their own idea about particular traits. Is there a celebrity or a picture of someone who has this look that you desire? If so, you should use this in communicating exactly what look you are trying to achieve with your plastic surgeon, and then he can verify that is indeed possible and a good choice for your facial structure.

Michael Salzhauer, MD

Smaller and more feminine nose is in the eye of the beholder!

+1

You certainly have every right to ask about cosmetic changes to your nose, but you should do so with an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon and listen carefully to the pros and cons of rhinoplasty surgery.

It's hard to tell from the single side view photograph you supplied, but without a full, in-person assessment, it is impossible to make reasonable and meaningful recommendations.

I will say this--your photo seems to show a good nasal profile, a non-overprojecting and non-droopy nasal tip, a normal nasolabial angle, and a tip that does not look overly bulbous or broad. Again, hard to tell from a single side view, but too much smaller and you would end up with a caricature of a nose, and too small does NOT look more feminine!

Just a tiny word of caution--be careful what you are asking for! Your nose is neither too large nor non-feminine! Best wishes!

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon