I'd Like to Modify the Shape of my Eye to Make It More "Almond" Shaped with Fillers. Is This Possible? (photo)

I'm young and wrinkles are not the issue. I'd like to modify the actual shape of my eye. Is this a possibility with injectable fillers? Is there a price range? I've included two pictures so you have an idea of what I mean by "almond" eyes. Thanks!

Parotid Fistula Right After Facelift; Applying Pressure on this Ridge, Eating a Bland Diet, Scopolamine Patch the Solution?

+1

No, this doesn't sound like something that fillers could or would do.  IMHO, have your eyebrow position evaluated as low eyebrows, once properly lifted and raised, make the upper eyes more almond shaped.  

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

Changing the shape of the eye is possible.....

+1

Fillers are generally ineffective in actually changing the shape of the eyelid, unless extremely high volumes are used, in which case the eyelids/eye will look ridiculous.

Surgery is more effective at doing this, however, you should be warned that this change in the shape of the eye/eyelid may look less than natural, and reversal is incredibly difficult, if not impossible.

Posting photos would be very helpful, but I would urge you to consider this surgery very carefully.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

I'd Like to Modify the Shape of my Eye to Make It More "Almond" Shaped with Fillers. Is This Possible?

+1

Buuut you did not enclose a self photo, so how can we answer your question? Please add a self photo of you eyes. 

Experienced injectors can alter the eye shape with fillers.

+1

Of course you did not provide a photograph.  Fillers are not as powerful as surgery.  Yet very good effects can be obtained by using fillers to subtly alter the shape and appearance of the eyelids.  Consider posting photographs for a more concrete answer.

Using filler to alter the shape of the eye?

+1

Generally, filler is not used for this purpose.  It is used around the eyes in the tear trough or cheeks to fill in volume loss or enhance these features.  Injecting it close enough to the eyes to alter their shape is potentially dangerous and not likely to give a good result.  Altering the shape of the eyelids is done with surgical techniques, but isn't appropriate for everyone.  See an oculoplastic surgeon who can evaluate the shape of your eyes, discuss what it is you are hoping to change, and let you know what is possible and what is impractical or unsafe.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon