3 weeks post op of Tummy Tuck, I have two small opening on my incision and slight redness. Is this an infection? (photos)

I have two small openings on my incision. There is slight redness and last night I noticed a bit of yellow discharge while changing my tape. I applied polysporin and left the affected areas open. I will be calling my surgeon's office tomorrow AM since they are closed for the long weekend.

Openings after a tummy tuck

+1
It's very common to have some of the skin open.  I usually recommend keeping the area clean and applying Aquaphor to help with healing.