Does This Look Like an Infection? (photo)

Hello, I'm exteremly worried im ((2 months)) after my chin implant using mersline mesh and these popped up. I know there's one stitch that is forgotten which i'll go remove with them but there are yellowish zits and the biggest in the center oozes blood when rubbed. If so, can there be a way to use antibiotics to keep it? I don't want to remove it.. I really like how it looks.

Infection following Chin Implant

+1

Yes, this may be an infection. The cause may be as simple as removing a buried suture or from ingrown hairs. More serious of course is infection of the implant itself. I suspect your surgeon will want to see you and prescribe an antibiotic after culturing any drainage.

Does This Look Like an Infection?

+1

Yes a possible infection with residual sutures in wound. Seek PO antibiotics NOW. Also seek in person care.