I would Like to improve my side profile - have considered a nose Job And Not sure how/if it can be corrected? (photo)

My eyes turn upward, I have a large nose, and high set ears. I tend to look down and im not sure if that is an anatomical issue or just a bad habit or what. Gods cruel joke to make me look retarded. I am starting a new career and would like to put my best self forward. I think the easiest thing and the thing that would make the most impact are the eyes. What can be done? I am young, so I don't want huge scars or too drastic of a change. I can email forward facing photos privately.

Rhinoplasty to improve the side profile

+1

When the nasal side profile is flat, we tend to build up the bridge to give added height and definition. A full set of photographs would be required to give further opinion  upon what may or may not be needed. Please see the link below for more information and our rhinoplasty photo gallery to understand what can be accomplished with the procedure

Consider Nasal Augmentation

+1
Your nose is somewhat flat on profile view, but it is also important to evaluate your nose from the front, as the appearance of nasal "projection" is certainly impacted on views from the front as well as the side.  While building up the tip as well as bridge of your nose are likely the key, your surgeon will also likely need to evaluate the width of the base of the nose.   The augmentation can be done with your own cartilage (e.g. from your nasal septum inside your nose, from your ear, and/or possibly from your ribs).  Additionally, some surgeons may recommend using a plastic-like material.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would Like to improve my side profile - have considered a nose Job And Not sure how/if it can be corrected?

+1
This will require some back and forth dialogue to sort out what you may want.

Find a plastic surgeon with elite credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.