I Would Like to Know How Much is It for a Mommy Makeover I Was Quoted 23000 in Vegas and 6500...in Me? (photo)

I am 33 I have high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, I am also anemic... I do take medication and I have lost about 50lbs ...I would love to have these procedures done if I can find a reasonably priced doctor and 1 who can take care of my health while I'm un

I Would Like to Know How Much is It for a Mommy Makeover I Was Quoted 23000 in Vegas and 6500...in Me?

+2

I think you can probably find someone to perform Brazilian buttlift, breast lift, and tummy tuck in the US for much less than $23000 but nowhere near $6500.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA