I Would Like to Be a Firm 32-34C Cup. Do I Have Enough Volume with a Just a Breast Lift? Do I Need a Reduction? (photo)

5.1 feet 130lbs Breast 33-34DD

I Would Like to Be a Firm 32-34C Cup. Do I Have Enough Volume with a Just a Breast Lift? Do I Need a Reduction?

+1

I think a breast lift alone is probably the more reasonable option given your current size and size goals.  The mass of the breasts will change very little with a breast lift as usually only a small amount of skin is removed.  However, the breast density can be altered by the tightening of the skin envelope and make the breast appear smaller.  This is usually only a significant factor in women with very loose skin and less dense breast tissue.  A small reduction could also be considered here after an exam to assess tissue integrity.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Do I Have Enough Volume with a Just a Breast Lift?

+1

If you are content with the current breast size, best choice will be a breast lift alone. Raising you arms overhead may simulate the outcome. The breasts may look smaller when you do that--the sagging breast may look larger than it really is. 

A consultation with a board certified  plastic surgeon is the best way to get your answer. All the best. 

Breast lift with Strattice You're a good candidate for mastopexy (priceless) with Stratus as an internal bra support.

+1

Thank you for your question.  The pictures are limited, you seem to be a good candidate for breast lift (mastopexy). I occasionally use Strattice Contour during this procedure as an internal bra support in order to increase projection as well as slightly improved volume. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area who can show you many pictures of before-and-after patients similar to you.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Please take a look down lines about video 5th generation mastopexy augmentation

+1

this fantastic modern technique  has many  advantages over another breasts lift augmentation a.- do not  fall down again b.- any viscible scar except on upper areola tissues d.-do not  affect sensibility  and  future lactancy e.- the most important prevent breasts  cancer

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

I might suggest a 350 cc implant with a donut lifting. But only IN PERSON examinations with a boarded PS can address these issues. 

Breast Size After Breast Lift?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. My best advice would be to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons whose work you approve of. In other words, ask to see lots of examples of their work and make sure you like the outcomes achieved.

During this consultation process, communicate your goals clearly. This is often best done in front of a full-length mirror and/or with the help of goal pictures. Communication based on achieving a specific cup size is not helpful;  on the contrary, this type of communication can be a source of confusion and or  postoperative dissatisfaction.

Once you have communicated your goals clearly, your plastic surgeon will be able to help you determine whether breast lifting alone will suffice to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

You look like ideal candidate for breast lift.

+1

Hi.

Just looking at your photos, I would say a good vertical (Lejour technique, lollipop scar) breast lift is all you need.  No reduction and certainly no implants.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast lift

+1

If you like your overall volume, then a breast lift is probably all you need. If you want more volume or a more rounded appearance in teh superior pole, then you would need an impalnt as well.

32-34C lift or reduction?

+1

Thanks for your question. You would be a great candidate for a lift. If you like your general size then a lift would be the procedure of choice and you would loose very little volume. The best way to evaluate ptosis (sag) is by physical exam but a picture can give a preliminary idea. The best picture is a side profile. In general breast lifts are done to not only raise the nipple but also to make the areolar/nipple complex smaller and raise the breast tissue to a more natural youthful position. Of course, the key to a great breast lift is patient selection and technique selection. Areolar lifts are generally good for women with good skin quality, breast tissue reasonably placed and a nipple/areola that are sagging no more than 2 cm. Once the breasts sag past that point, it is necessary to perform a lollipop lift which not only repositions the sagging breast tissues but also the nipple and areola. The final and most aggressive lift is an anchor lift which places both a vertical and horizontal incision. Again the determinant is the degree of sagging, skin quality and amount of breast tissue. Last, if there is a deficiency in breast tissue, an augmentation can be done either together with the lift or as separate procedures. Make sure you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon get get specifics on your situation.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is not clear by which manufacturer's standards you are a DD cup, probably Victoria's Secret, because from the photos you have posted your breasts do not seem that large.  However, in order to be a C cup you probably need a small reduction.  If you are truly a DD cup with dense heavy breasts, a lift alone will not help you and will result in recurrence of your sagging due to heaviness of the breasts.  Consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, will guide you in the right direction.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS