Hello! Would Like to Find a More Permanent Route to Fix/soften Crooked Portion/indent Upper Portion of Nose? (photo)

I have crookedness at the top of my nose and I have had restylane injections before & the outcome was wonderful. I was looking for a more permanent solution,because as many probably know, going thru the injections time & time again can be disconcerting and costly. But really, any information that will lead me to a more permanent non-surgical solution will be greatly, greatly appreciated. I am awful at photoshop and so in 2nd pic I tried to squiggle the area I usually get injected with. Thank you.

Permanent solution for crooked/indented nose

+1

The safest and most effective permanent solution would be rhinoplasty with a rhinoplasty specialist.  There is no safe, permanent non-surgical way to address the cosmetic concerns you have.  Permanent fillers have an unacceptably high risk of complications and would not be advisable in this area.  

Hello! Would Like to Find a More Permanent Route to Fix/soften Crooked Portion/indent Upper Portion of Nose?

+1

I think that you could benefit from a rhinoplasty to straighten your nose.  I am not sure I would offer a nonsurgical option to you, because the rhinoplasty has the potential to produce a much more satisfactory result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose

+1

Rhinoplasty for a crooked and fractured nose usually involves osteotomies to realign the nasal bones, a spreader graft placed underneath the upper lateral cartilage on the concave side, and small morselized  cartilage grafts used as a camouflage where there is an indentation. Please see the link below for example similar to your own nose

Silikon-1000 is a permanent off-label filler that may be used by experienced physicians for non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures.

+1

We cannot determine your candidacy for silicone nasal injections based on the limited photo you posted. I would suggest consulting with a physician familiar with microdroplet silicone injections, after your temporary filler has dissipated.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon