I would like to find a facility in New York that offers financing or payment plans for tummy tucks.

I weigh 205 and had three csections is a tummy tuck right for me.

Selection of a facility

+1
I would suggest that you select your surgeon carefully - this is your most improtant decsison regarding your safety and aesthetic outcome.  Start with a list of surgeons who are members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (surgery.org).  All of these surgeons are board certified in plastic surgery, perform surgery only in accredited facilities and are experienced in cosmetic surgery.  From that list call or look on the websites of surgeons in your area with regards to financing - some surgeons work with financing companies and others do not.  Once you have found surgeons who offer financing then go for a formal consultation. 

+1

Thank you for the question. It is difficult to give you specific advice without viewing pictures or without physical examination. Having said that, most patients who have had pregnancies and/or significantly gain/loss benefit from full tummy tuck operation.  Most patients who undergo this procedure after pregnancies and/or weight gain/loss, benefit from re approximation of the abdominal wall muscles  as well as from excision of the excess skin/adipose tissue. Liposuction surgery is often utilized as well.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is medically/psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable,  has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her,  does not smoke, is capable of arranging enough recovery time and who has reached a long-term stable weight.   Achieving your long-term stable weight prior to proceeding will increase the safety of the operation and decreased chances that additional surgery will be necessary subsequently.  

When it comes to selection of your plastic surgeon, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Since you considering undergoing a major operation which often involves a significant physical and emotional recovery ( often underestimated by surgeons and patients alike), a few words of advice may be helpful: 

1. Make sure you are doing the procedure for the right reasons (for yourself) and that you have realistic expectations. Be aware that an improvement in the “problem area” may not translate to an overall improvement in your life situation. You are bound to be disappointed with results of the procedure if your motivation for doing the surgery is not internally driven.

2. Time your surgery carefully; generally, it is not a good idea to have surgery done during or immediately after a stressful period in life (for example divorce or death of a loved one). The additional stress of surgery will undoubtedly be more challenging to deal with if a patient's emotional reserves our already exhausted. Remember, that an improvement in your physical appearance will not translate to an improvement in your life situation.

3. If possible speak to patients who have undergone similar procedures and query them about the toughest times of their recovery period. Any practical hints previous patients can provide may be very helpful.

4. Make sure you are aware of potential complications that may arise how to reach your surgeon if necessary.

5. Make sure you have a strong and patient support system (several people if possible) in place who have time/patience to take care of you. Arrange for professional nursing if any doubt exists regarding the availability and/or stamina of your caretakers.

6. Be patient with the healing process, understanding that it will take several weeks to months to feel “normal” again. It may also take many months/year to see the end results of your surgery.

7. Be prepared to distract your mind with things of interest such as books, magazines, and movies.

8. Expect less of yourself; do not go back to work, school or chores too early and let others take care of you (for a change).

9. Pick your surgeon carefully (a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon) and trust in his/her advice. Keep in close communication with your surgeon and do not hesitate to communicate questions/concerns and the emotional swings that you may experience.

10. Resume all medications that you were using preoperatively when cleared by your plastic surgeon and stop the use of narcotics and sedatives as soon as feasible after surgery.

11. Keep in mind the end results as you go through the tougher emotional times after your surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.